Did I mention that I waited alone beside cemetery for nearly 3 hours on Sunday night? Haw-haw! Bb came to meet me in the afternoon. Had my lunch at LJS and we went nearby to chill. Exchanged birthday present but we didn't really celebrate. Let's have another celebration, maybe this week ya? Official one this time! (: Went back to get car and drove over to baby's camp. I reached baby's camp at 6plus. The sky is turning dark, by then it's already 9pm. I was the only car in the carpark and it is really dark. I find myself really brave that time cause the cemetery was just beside me. I sat in the car listening to music. Haha. Baby msged me and asked me to drive to Lot1 or JurongPoint first. When he came out, he asked me why didn't I go to shop instead of waiting here? And I replied "cause I am afraid that I might lost my way there" he laughed. =.= Alright, I am going to wake baby up. I am hungry! Blog again tonight. Tata.Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Waiting
Did I mention that I waited alone beside cemetery for nearly 3 hours on Sunday night? Haw-haw! Bb came to meet me in the afternoon. Had my lunch at LJS and we went nearby to chill. Exchanged birthday present but we didn't really celebrate. Let's have another celebration, maybe this week ya? Official one this time! (: Went back to get car and drove over to baby's camp. I reached baby's camp at 6plus. The sky is turning dark, by then it's already 9pm. I was the only car in the carpark and it is really dark. I find myself really brave that time cause the cemetery was just beside me. I sat in the car listening to music. Haha. Baby msged me and asked me to drive to Lot1 or JurongPoint first. When he came out, he asked me why didn't I go to shop instead of waiting here? And I replied "cause I am afraid that I might lost my way there" he laughed. =.= Alright, I am going to wake baby up. I am hungry! Blog again tonight. Tata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment