Friday, June 26, 2009

Black Thursday


The killer sun is back! I cannot imagine if I am at Sentosa now. I rather drop dead and die there. Boo! I hope it will rain soon. I hate the sun, I hate the sun, I hate the sun! ): Anyway, yesterday was a "black thursday". I was driving to aunt's place and I was on the right lane. This mac delivery driver out of no dashed all his way to my lane. (wtf?) I guess he's afraid that he might miss the right turn and have to take a longer route. Mother fucking lucky I managed to swerve to the side in time. Hello? You mean you rather take the risk of being killed and not taking a longer route? Nb. I really hate inconsiderate drivers. Let's say if I react not fast enough to stop in time? He would have flew how many meters away? So when police arrive and question,it is my fault or his fault?! Well, in singapore as long as you bump into people's car from the back, 90% your fault. "Didn't brake in time". YES, eventhough in a expressway which I don't see why people for no reason suddenly jam brake out of no where (testing his brake maybe?) and if your car didn't stop in time and bang into his car, it's YOUR fault. You may be wondering why I know this much? Few years back, baby was driving on the expressway and this fucker jam break in the middle for nothing. There is one more Lexus infront of us and we banged right onto his car. So the one that cause this accident just drove off like nothing happened. Fuck you. We have to pay for everything, including the Lexus. Singapore rules? C'mon, I don't even think that is logic. Enough of that and back to the topic. Mommy cooked steamboat yesterday, and we went back after dinner. There is an accident happened on the 1st and the 3rd lane along PIE. Both are young man driving Mercedes. Baby told me they must be racing because there is a very long skid mark from lane 1 to 3. One of the Mercedes bumper came off and half of the car was already inside the bushes. So what they gained after the race or whatsoever? Calling their dad crying for help, folking out a lump sum of money to repair the car. Worth it? Think twice.
ps// I sound so long winded in this post, whatever! please drive with care. (:
pps//Michael Jackson passed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment