
♥Happy 6th Years Anniversary to US!!!♥
♥
♥
72 months,2190 days together.
♥
♥
Exactly 6 years back today, fate brought us together...
We've went through so much thick and thin..
Since I was 14 and you were 16. Now, I am 20 and you are 22.
See how far we've come..
See how far we've come..
You also kept your promise to bring me overseas at least once every year.
And we are going Hong Kong and Macau again for 9 days on January! Yay! :D
You were there for me at my lowest point of time and you didn't even leave me alone for a second.
I thank god for your family treating me like their baby daughter and how much my family loves you and treating you like their son.
Not to forget, before beloved grandpa passed away, he told everyone that you are his grandson-in-law. (:
Lastly, baby thanks for loving me unconditionally.
My temper and attitude is bad most of the time and you are always giving in to me.
Even you know how ridiculous I am to go till the extend of wanting you to bring me out at 4am despite that you need to work the next day, you will still do it my way.
♥
♥
Thanks baby for everything.♥
I love you. Xoxo♥♥♥










No comments:
Post a Comment