Sunday, October 17, 2010

♥ Baby's birthday!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO MY ♥ BABY!!!
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to baby, Happy Birthday To You!!!
Baby's present from me. Hahaha! I bought what he wanted so longggg.
It's a surprise for baby. 
Wanted to book Siloso beach hotel but it's fully booked. 
It was quite rush and baby's sis manage to find this Concept retro style hotel! It feels totally different from those hotel we normally stay. (:
Bathtub.

Had our dinner and went for Spa!
Bought supper,alcohol and tidbits back,
See how relaxing the king is after dinner and spa!
Went down for our breakfast the next morning.
My favourite salad!
Tata~
It's the 6th birthday I am celebrating with you love. 
I love you.
More photos uploaded in facebook.
p/s: baby's birthday with family up next post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment