Friday, July 30, 2010

♥ I love you, my beloved grandpa

You left me on 26th July, 11.11pm...

You were holding onto my hand so tightly for 6hours.
Why you let go my hands grandpa?
Everybody tried to pulled me away when you stopped breathing but I didn't let go, I told them your hands are still warm, you are still breathing...
I kept shaking your body trying to wake you up but you didn't wake up... why....
Aunt Lk told me:  Sweetheart, let go of his hand pls... and they pulled me away from you..
I slept on your bed hoping to dream of you but you didn't enter my dream..
I went to the coffin shop just to make sure they did a good job on your make up, and thank god they did.
Everyone stopped me from going cause they thought I might be afraid, but no I am not.
Grandpa, you are the best husband, best father and of course my best grandfather..
I told you I wanna be your granddaughter again.
But I've change my mind, if there is next life, we will switch role.
Let me be the one to love you and dote on you..
I hope you are in heaven now with Uncle Francis now, like you told us you saw him coming to fetch you to be with him.
Baby was by my side 24/7 without leaving me a second.
Thank you baby.
Before grandpa left, he told everybody that baby is his grandson-in-law. (:
Grandpa, i hope you are happy in heaven now.
Don't worry about grandma, we will take good care of her.
Last but not least, I love you grandpa.♥
I'm gonna see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment