Thursday, August 5, 2010

♥ Random

Last week,
Last week, Tao's restaurant with baby, love & Wq.
I managed to finish all the dishes! 
Love was shock and said it was the first time I finished everything. (:
Chill awhile before we left.

K session till 2am before we left home-sweet-home. (:

Yesterday
Met up with love yesterday, went to Queensway to get Phoebe's shoe before we head to Vivo.
Love was deciding on KFC or Sakae Sushi, without second thoughts I pulled her in Sakae! :D
And the reason we choose to go Vivo instead of Town is to prevent ourselves from shopping but ended up y'know.. girls cannot resist from temptations!
Back to Love's place at 8plus, rest awhile before we left for our dinner at Westmall.
All shops was about to close by the time we reached, last choice we had Pastamania.
Saw dearest&Eric outside Mosburger, manage to chat awhile while waiting for baby to reach.. (: 
Baby came to fetch us back aftermath.

Side track, I am starting my new job next week with my bbbdf darlinggg. (: 
Excited eh darlinggg? :D
Till then. 
Meeting my lovelove later. Gonna be her nannylow today! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment