Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy birthday Darling!


Happy Birthday DARLING!
Although our friendship is not 10 to 20 years but just 2 years time.
Like we told each other, we seem to know each other inner out.
What we are thinking and how are we feeling.
Be each other's listening ears and never fail to be there.
I want you to be happy and smile everyday alright? Xoxo.
2 years and counting...
____________________________________________________________________
Baby drove me over to Cineleisure just now. (Thanks baby!)
Cause I am craving for HongKong Cafe's Papaya soup! (:
It's already half past 11 and the cafe is still packed with people.
Thank god, all the shops are still open.
Bought a dress and a keychain. (:
Bumped into Rj outside More Than Words, went out to smoke while waiting for Ck.
Home-Sweet-Home with baby.

Ps// I bought 10 tops in a day. I seriously need to stay at home! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment