Thursday, June 25, 2009

3 is never a crowd

姐姐Ling went to fetch Fen(Luv) over to my place at 6 plus. Guess what? Luv bought durians! After dinner, all of us went in 姐姐Ling's room and start painting our nails not forgetting gossip time! Haw-haw! We updated each other with the lastest news and blog-hopped around. Well, I showed luv a weirdo that loves emphasizing a word in her blog. We all know it, so you don't have to keep emphasizing. Hahaha! We went to get our eyebrown trimmed and back home for durians! (: I was using 姐姐Ling's computer and suddenly I heard "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...) 姐姐Ling&Luv came in the room with a birthday cake! ((: Thanks! Love you guys so much. Luv told me on my birthday she wasn't in sg, so this is my belated birthday celebration. :D We had durians and cake together! 姐姐Ling asked me to accompany her to drive luv back. 姐姐Ling is a dangerous driver cause she was speeding ): Anyhoos, meet up very soon again luv! And remember our december overseas trip to bankok! (: I got to go! Going to get car from papa and fetch baby back from his camp. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment