Two weeks of retail therapy with beibei. Last Saturday&Sunday, shopping seems never enough for us. We agreed window shopping but ended up buying hell lots. I am a serious "pasta addict".
Settled our dinner at Parco, had a hard time finding place to sit. I dragged beibei to Sakae for udon instead. Seriously don't know what's wrong that day! Everywhere is packed with people.
We sat down chilled and had heart-to-heart talk. Beibei came over my place to continue our talk and left at midnight.
Settled our dinner at Parco, had a hard time finding place to sit. I dragged beibei to Sakae for udon instead. Seriously don't know what's wrong that day! Everywhere is packed with people.
We sat down chilled and had heart-to-heart talk. Beibei came over my place to continue our talk and left at midnight.
I don't know why, but we love taking photos on the escalator.

I love this alot. (:
Counting on..
Ps// Why our thinking is no longer the same now. We have changed? I don't wna think about anything now. Everything seems to be so different. Fuck.










No comments:
Post a Comment