Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy!



DES enlist to Ns today. Salute to Commando! Cheers! Sissy is on her way back home now. She just msg me and say she going to drive me&mommy to Town for shopping! Yayness! GSS! There are so many birthdays fall on this month. Don't forget mine, 18th June. Haw-haw! Oh ya, baby&I went to the PC show yesterday. The carpark is scary, waited for at least 20 minutes to get a parking lot. Mommy asked me to check out the price for laptop. Baby got himself a Razer mouse before we left. I am not so excited about PC show, but more excited about Watson sales! There is so many things I wanna buy there. I love Watson so much. And I can spent a bomb without realising until when I am at the cashier counter. =.= Facial cleanser,Masks,Night cream,body lotion etc. Tell me how not to be tempted? Next week meeting DawnyOng for shopping,Shopping and more SHOPPING! Shokudo is a MUST! I told rajuk we must shop until at least one leg limb then can go home. Hahaha! (: The weather is killing me! Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment