
Tomorrow will be my first day of work!
Will be working at my Uncle's office.
Everyday 9am-6pm. (No life)
SIGH!
He told me he will be coming over to my place to fetch me to work tomorrow at 9plus.(I thought I suppose to start work at 9am?)
Nvm, pray hard that he will oversleep tomorrow.
First day of work boss coming my place to fetch me to office(Not bad uh). Haw-haw!
Just told baby yesterday I saw a Burberry bag on their website and I really love it alot.
Mommy says she will get it for me if I really want it and not on impulse.
Now I guess I will get it myself instead. (:
I got so many things in mind that I wanna buy.
And also, getting baby a PS3 and a 32inch HD Tv.
Btw, I find it ridiculous when baby told me that PS3 play in HD Tv will be the best.
Roar! Whatever it is, my "no life" life starts tomorrow.
God bless me!
Will be working at my Uncle's office.
Everyday 9am-6pm. (No life)
SIGH!
He told me he will be coming over to my place to fetch me to work tomorrow at 9plus.(I thought I suppose to start work at 9am?)
Nvm, pray hard that he will oversleep tomorrow.
First day of work boss coming my place to fetch me to office(Not bad uh). Haw-haw!
Just told baby yesterday I saw a Burberry bag on their website and I really love it alot.
Mommy says she will get it for me if I really want it and not on impulse.
Now I guess I will get it myself instead. (:
I got so many things in mind that I wanna buy.
And also, getting baby a PS3 and a 32inch HD Tv.
Btw, I find it ridiculous when baby told me that PS3 play in HD Tv will be the best.
Roar! Whatever it is, my "no life" life starts tomorrow.
God bless me!
Ps//Stay tuned for my update tomorrow!










No comments:
Post a Comment