Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Room to share

Beibei came over to meet me at my place.
Hit Vivo City for dinner&shopping.

I love this photo
Which girl doesn't cam-whore in the ladies?
We left Vivo at 8plus.
Accompany beibei to her place.
Wait for her to shower and prepare.
She drove over to my place and stay overnight! (:
We were afraid that the bubble tea shop gonna close.
I ran over and thank god, they closing at 12midnight!
Told beibei went we were at the carpark.
And she immediately reply :"Then later we can go for second round before 12A.M!"
We merely start taking a few sip when the clock strike 10pm darling!
How cute can this silly of mine be?




We took hundreds of photos that day!
Cam-whoring in my living room.




She said she love the view from my house.
And..., she start her nonsense!
candid shot!
I was on the phone with baby and she play around with my phone.
We went down to Ntuc and I made chawanmushi for darling!
Went back my room, beibei wanna watch "Ping Pang Yuan" from my Miotv.
I am totally not interested in that show at all.
Soon after, I fall asleep. zZz
Darling keep asking me to accompany her to watch.
I am totally amazed by her energy that night!
If I don't force her to sleep at 5am, she won't be sleeping at all.
The best thing is, this silly woke up at 8.30am!
Mom&Dad came back from their breakfast by then.
Mommy came in my room twice or so asking if darling is hungry she will make some milo and bread for her.
(Well, I was damn tired)
By the time I woke up it's already turning 11am.
Mom&Dad gave us money for Mac donalds!
We dashed all the way down.
Luckily, there is still Big breakfast for us. (:
Bought a set of big breakfast for baby too.
He came at 12 plus.
Beibei&I drove back to bukit batok and I drove back to Jurong.
Baby say he see the way the both of us driving very funny. lol!
As if both our cars gonna stick together.
(Cause we drove next to each other very near) ha!
Home-Sweet-Home

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment