We finally watched Fast and Furious 4 after waiting for so long!
Caught 11:15pm show at JurongPoint.
Sad to say we didn't get the best sit cause the tickets were selling fast.
Managed to get the 5th row from the front.
Before the show starts, we went to do a lil' shopping.
And the best part is, I realised my hands are full of paper bag with loots within 1hour.
And I've spent $XXX. ):
I don't know what the fuck wrong with me because whenever I shop, I will have the mindset of "I am not going home if I didn't buy anything".
I am not bragging nor boasting.
My friends know that I've this problem too.
They named it "Shopaholic illness". =.=
Worst, baby won't and never ever stop me from buying anything I want.
(ps//Next post, I am going to post up all my brand new clothes nicely wrapped in the bag and you will know what's my fucking problem. Fyi, more than 50)
Okay, I SWEAR I WON'T BUY ANY CLOTHES ANYMORE.
I hope I can do it. (:
Anyone know anyways to stop shopping? Please Please tell me!
Caught 11:15pm show at JurongPoint.
Sad to say we didn't get the best sit cause the tickets were selling fast.
Managed to get the 5th row from the front.
Before the show starts, we went to do a lil' shopping.
And the best part is, I realised my hands are full of paper bag with loots within 1hour.
And I've spent $XXX. ):
I don't know what the fuck wrong with me because whenever I shop, I will have the mindset of "I am not going home if I didn't buy anything".
I am not bragging nor boasting.
My friends know that I've this problem too.
They named it "Shopaholic illness". =.=
Worst, baby won't and never ever stop me from buying anything I want.
(ps//Next post, I am going to post up all my brand new clothes nicely wrapped in the bag and you will know what's my fucking problem. Fyi, more than 50)
Okay, I SWEAR I WON'T BUY ANY CLOTHES ANYMORE.
I hope I can do it. (:
Anyone know anyways to stop shopping? Please Please tell me!
Vin Diesel is the S.E.X!Rating 4/5
A must watch movie if you did watch Fast & Furious1,2&3!

I finally got my Victoria's Secret Speedy!
It's offically Out of stock in their website.
I managed to get this and it's 4 or 5times the price selling in their website. ):
But I love it! Thanks baby. (:

I reached home at 9am this morning.
Managed to sleep at 10am.
Thanks to this dear of mine,called me at 1:30pm asked me to wake up accompany her to chat!
I thought it's 4plus already cause we suppose to meet at 4:30pm.
Most probably we will be heading to Vivo later.
And she will be coming to my place to stayover tonight!
I bet we gonna have a great time yea?










No comments:
Post a Comment