Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love you Mom&Dad

I came back from work this evening, feeling very restless.
Today is a bad day for me I suppose.
Mommy&Daddy ask me to sit down and had heart-to-heart talk with me.
I poured out everything to them.
The first time I can feel that all along they care and love me so much.
I know they love me, but I didn't know it was so deep until today.
Mommy asked me to sleep early and she went to bed first.
Left Daddy&I sitting on the sofa.
Daddy told me something which left my tears flowing non-stop.
He understand what I'm thinking, he knows my feelings.
For the first time I've cried so hard infront of daddy alone.
No, not because of my wrong doings.
It's because of daddy's words.
All along I didn't know daddy will understand my inner thoughts.
Those words kept in the heart, and never will I thought that anyone will know or even try to understand.
Amazingly, Daddy is the one that revealing out.
I took a deep breath.
I feel so much lighter in me.
Because daddy took away the burden that buried in my heart for too long.
Thank you Mom&Dad.
I always love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment