Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm glad that I've found you

Mommy prepared steamboat yesterday for dinner.
Sissy came back too.
I told baby that I wanted that bag we saw at FEP few weeks back.
The time is 9pm by then.
Baby drove me straight to FEP to get the bag.
Almost all the shops are closed.
I dashed to the shop and the bag was sold out already. ):
It's near 10pm, we walked down to the basement.
Managed to get a few tops before we leave.
Went to meet Rj at his work place.
While waiting for him to knock off,baby&I went to see cars.
Hit panjang aftermath.
Chilled till 12plus and we left.
I am going to update Abel's wedding and Purpur's birthday (soon)?
Edited;
Baby&I was planning for our trip this coming December.
Baby asked me to choose a destination.
HONGKONG!
I wanna shop like there is no tomorrow!
Baby went online to check the air tickets and hotel.
After which, I told baby the next country I wanna go is bankok.
(Maybe this june or july?)
Yay! (:
Baby is xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment