Sunday, February 15, 2009

Suki Sushi!

Last week, baby asked me to drive to his camp and fetch him back.
I rejected of course!
Afterall I got my driving license less than a month and I didn't dare to drive alone at this point of time. (I know I'm weak la) Haha !
Baby is such a idiot.
He said he will bring me to Suki sushi if I agree to fetch him.
I love sushi! But baby don't really like, therefore we seldom visit Japanese restaurant.
So........................
I AGREED!
I drove to fetch baby home.
Headed to Cineleisure for Suki Sushi.
Pretty much changes from my last visit there.



The buffet menu has add on several of new items in!



Takoyaki

Tai Sashimi & Salmon Sashimi
(I wanted to try out new things but a big no-no to tai sashimi, I will stick on to Salmon Sashimi) (:


Karage
(Baby's all time favourite!)

Chawanmushi
(Add on to my favourite list) (:1

Teriyaki Chicken
(Baby's love, well he is a Carnivore?) >.<


Ebi Tempura
(The new item added on to the buffet list)
Cold Tofu

Salmon Sashimi
(MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!)

Overall rating
★★★☆☆

The price for per person(adults)
Lunch Buffet
$22++


3 comments:

  1. I WANT EAT TOO!!!!!!!! AND I AM SO HUNGRY NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHA!!! YOU THIS CRAZY GIRL NOW KEEP TELLING ME ON THE PHONE YOU ARE HUNGRY!!!!!! I ALSO HUNGRY. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! I am hungry you still, ask me come your blog yst night. So i have to tell you I am hungry here. Heeeeee!

    ReplyDelete