Met darling at Raffles place as early as 10am for interview.

Passed my Nintendo DS to her while I went in for the interview.
Hit FEP for our breakfast cum lunch.Chicken rice located at the 3rd level.
It was my treat, cause darling woke up so early and sacrifice her sleeping time to accompany me. (:
wants to trim her fringe and we went to her aunt Salon.
What's our next stop?
SHOPPING TIME!!!
Less than an hour I've spent hundred bucks?
Dar finally saw my "Shopping power". Haw-haw!
What's our next stop?
SHOPPING TIME!!!
Less than an hour I've spent hundred bucks?
Dar finally saw my "Shopping power". Haw-haw!


We both got a same dress and I promised her this is the last piece I'm gonna buy today.
Well, I couldn't resist the temptation and I feel like buying anything and everthing!
She pulled me out of FEP immediately. ):
Settled down somewhere and had a long heart to heart talk. (:

Chilled around town and we went off. It's not a long day out though, but we enjoyed ourself to the Max!
More shopping darling!










hey....nice blog of urs....glad bump into here...nice to meet u....
ReplyDelete