Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY over? No?

Had my reunion dinner at Penisular Hotel.


Baby hates prawn to the core
But he is willing to peel off the shell for me
Haw-haw!


Milky put almost everything into her mouth

No doubts,
She is eating Twister fries =.=

大年初一



Today is 初七.
I believe everyone realised Cny now is like any other normal day.
The atmosphere isn't there except 初一.
Well, I thought the number of red packets I'm gonna receive this year will decrease.
To my surprise, I received much more than last year. (:
I have a few movies in mind that I wanna watch.
The rating of the movies my friend gave after they watched it was bad.
Boohoo!
Sg is so small and bored.
Mom&Dad just gave me moolahs! (:
Daddy is getting me a Digital camera. Double yayness!
Off to prepare, today is grandma's birthday.
Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment