Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sakae Sushi


Me,Sweet and Honey

Dearest&I
Sweet&I
Group photos!
Met up with darlings for Sakae sushi at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
Sweet is already there when we reached.
The queue was effing long and we waited for more than half an hour.
Ordered quite alot, Tempura udon and a number of side dish.
It's definitely a big mistake ordering Tempura udon!
Worst, we order one each. =.=
How can Sakae sushi standard be like this? Very disappointed with their udon. ):
I used to love Sakae udon alot!
Shopped around but nearly all the shops are closed.
We dashed to Watson and be their members!
I love Watson man.
p/s:There are more photos in my phone but I can't seem to transfer into my com. Will upload the rest of the photos soon alright.
pp/s:Sweet is going Hk tomorrow! Bon Voyage Sweet! Meet up when you are back. Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment