Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Enjoyed

Congrats to Max and Xiao Ting blissfully married on 2nd August! Met up with Max&Xiao ting at Tampanies 1 on Monday night, Huihui&his bf were there too. Did not shop at all cause all shops are closing or already closed. =.= Had Sushi Tei for dinner! How fast time flies, Xiao ting is already 6months pregnant! Petrol kiosk, then to Yishun damp aftermath. Hell lots of mod cars there as usual. Baby's friend Yw and his friend came shortly after. Honda Civic that night, including us. (: I didn't believe someone will drive 180km/h in a minor road, until I withness myself that day. *Shocked* Chilled till 2am, all drove over to Thomson for dim sum.


Home-Sweet-Home with baby at 4am.


EG6 for the day!


I woke up the next day and realised that I couldn't open my left eye. Tears kept following non-stop! Hours later, I realised I forgot to take out my left eye contact lens! =.= Baby rushed me to the nearest clinic. Dr. gave me medicines and eye ointment. I swear I'll never ever forget to take out my contact lens again! Horrible experience, once is enough. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment