Yesterday Night, Shokudo&Balcony with the clique was GREAT!
Miss those days,late nights,chill, no worries, nothing.
DawnyOng agreed too.
And this Friday I hope we will enjoy to the M.A.X.
Dragged myself to work this morning.
Wasn't feeling well and I went back at 12pm.
Visited Dr.Tan at 4plus and he reminded me the same old things.
(Drink more water dear, the weather is really bad)
Somehow I feel life seriously sucks.
Maybe this apply to me only.
I swear I'm going to change my lifestyle same goes to baby ya?
I don't want to repeat my life everyday doing the same things.
One word, Fuck.
Well, I am only 19 this year.
Fret not right?
New lifestyle! Here I come.
Miss those days,late nights,chill, no worries, nothing.
DawnyOng agreed too.
And this Friday I hope we will enjoy to the M.A.X.
Dragged myself to work this morning.
Wasn't feeling well and I went back at 12pm.
Visited Dr.Tan at 4plus and he reminded me the same old things.
(Drink more water dear, the weather is really bad)
Somehow I feel life seriously sucks.
Maybe this apply to me only.
I swear I'm going to change my lifestyle same goes to baby ya?
I don't want to repeat my life everyday doing the same things.
One word, Fuck.
Well, I am only 19 this year.
Fret not right?
New lifestyle! Here I come.










No comments:
Post a Comment