Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Baby&I drove Mom&Dad to Red Star restaurant for dim sum in the morning. The restaurant were fully packed, and the waiting queue was all the way to the lobby. There is nothing much we can do other than queue? Hahaha! We ordered way too much(thanks to daddy), and we didn't managed to finish everything. Sent Mom&Dad back home and we went back to baby's. Packed our room and changed into bedsheet (bought together with beibei). I definitely gonna blog how crazy the both of us(me&bb) were at Bugis! Hahaha!

At night, we went to Ju Shin Jung the korea restaurant located at west coast highway(opposite haw-par villa) to celebrate Mother's day. Saw Darren Tan, he was sitting straight opposite me. We ordered a number of dishes, and it's really scary when the side dish came! Our long table filled with foods. Oh ya! Not forgetting, Korea famous Ginseng chicken soup! Well, the bill came up to near $300. I don't think it's worth it. I'd rather spent it on Japanese food instead. Haha!


Ps// All photos are from Google, I am lazy to upload!
































Our food is double from here






















Kim-chi!





















































I am alone in the office now. =.=
zZz monster is attacking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment