The best thing is, we didn't eat anything since morning till night.
I went to bath and get myself prepared followed by baby.
By the time we went out of the house it's already 9.30pm.
Both couldn't decide what to eat and I drove over to IMM since it's nearer.
Ended up we had LJS.
Shopped around after dinner.
Bought nail polish from The Face Shop.
Left IMM since there is nothing much left.
Met Ck at West Coast, slacked till midnight and we left home-sweet-home.
Baby hugged the steering wheel and refused to let go like a small kid! *laugh!
24th March 2009, Monday
Went over to meet beibei for supper at 12 midnight after watching America Next Top Model.
I love that show so much!
Fetched her from her house and we went to Bukit Timah.
Craving for bbq chicken wing, but the stall is closing when we reached there. ):
Had fishball noodles instead.
After supper, we drove over to West Coast Park to chill.
Liduan msged me and say if I am at Wcp.
Called her and asked how she know I'm at Wcp, she is just opposite me. Haha!
Very coincidence, because we were on the phone earlier on and now we both at Wcp without knowing each other will be going there.
Anyway, Congrats for passing your FTT! (:
I kept on asking her to chiong for her practical. haha.
Took photos and chilled till 2am, we left for home.
Bought bread from Breadtalk and bubble tea.
Did last minute shopping and I've bought baby a pillow to put in the car from More Than words.
Bukit Timah for supper before we went back.
A simple night but I love it. (:


Ps// Sissy&Des is back from Bankok! They will be coming back for dinner tonight with my prezzie. :D










No comments:
Post a Comment