Met up with dawn&Isaac for Laksa Steamboat.
It's Saturday night, and it's packed with people.
It's Saturday night, and it's packed with people.
We started ordering our food once they reached.

Laksa soup on the left
Chicken soup on the right (:
Chicken soup on the right (:
She knew I was taking photo and she purposely give this classic faceAnd again...

Dawn, you think only you can give classic face? Me too (:It's raining cats and dogs!
I suggest on East Coast Park since it's only 10pm?
Brought them to my favourite hang out place.
Super waste money.
But....
You couldn't resist the temptation.
LOOK!
They're not even aware that I took this photo.
Baby caught 2 bears for me. (:Isaac got to work the next day.
Therefore we left ECP around 1am.
Baby was driving and talking at the same time with Isaac about PS3 game. =.=
(Hello?It's still pouring heavily)
I asked baby to stop at the nearest carpark, and I will drive. (:
I told dawn to come to the front and sit beside me.
Leave Baby&Isaac sitting behind chatting happily.
Okay, I was talking to dawn all the way while I driving also. :x
It was my first time driving all the way from ECP to Bukit Batok.
Chilled awhile underneath Isaac's place and cam-whored a lil.
My hands are shakingand dawn gave me last chance.....
Still Shake! Nb.
Photographer: Pearlyn (:
Home-Sweet-Home with baby.












No comments:
Post a Comment