Met up love,wq,sweet and Mel at Marina Barrage!
We spend hours there chilling and chatting.
Never fail to fill the place with laughters!
Had a hard time deciding where to go at 3a.m?
We ended up driving to WCP.
Back home after our supper.
4th June 2010
Another night with love & wq.
Drove over to Balmoral Plaza, wq suggested to go WaffleTown!
It was already 11plus by the time we reached there and sad to say, it's closed!
Was craving for steamboat and we went to 鲜得来. *nom-nom*!
After satisfying our stomach, we decided to catch Kung Fu Panda 2 at Cineleisure.
2 popcorns?
Home-sweet-home aftermath.
5th June 2011
Make a guess who I met up with?
My lovelylovelove & wq AGAIN! Wahahaha!
Headed down to Pine Garden to order my 21st birthday cake with the help of love in choosing the cake designs and flavours! ;hearts
Drove over to WaffleTown straight after I am done with the cakes.
Thumbs Up!
I had chicken chop, while the 3 of them had 2 piece chicken.
Combo waffle for dessert. *slurrrppppppp~*
Games after dessert!
The Mind Cafe @ Boat Quay next
We tried playing all type of games and settled down with a..hmm.. how should I put it?
Ok, overall the game made us laugh non-stop!
Supper at BK eating house after our game.
Love&I had motive going over there. (inside joke)
Back home aftermath! (:
p/s: 21st birthday up next!
p/s: 21st birthday up next!














No comments:
Post a Comment