Happy birthday to Phoebe & Charlene!
Headed over to Love's place for Phoebe & Charlene's birthday party!
Headed over to Love's place for Phoebe & Charlene's birthday party!
Catering of the day!
Playing with baby's Dslr.
Sweet&I
The Minnie Mouse Sister!
(Phoebe & Charlene)
Their birthday cake!
All the camera standby ready to snap photos of them!
Like paparazzi!
Priceless smile.
Happy family of 4, soon to be 5! :D
Lil' Phoebe cheeky face with her 101 expression!
My ♥ BabyGirls! (hun didn't come due to some reason)
More photos in fb.
Be back to update with more soon.......... I hope.
All the post pilling up and I don't know where to start.
AND, I've yet to update my HongKong trip!
Godddddddd~
Ciaos!
p/s: gonna update my blog more often this week.
pp/s: Meeting my babygirls for steamboat tomorrow! ♥
p/s: gonna update my blog more often this week.
pp/s: Meeting my babygirls for steamboat tomorrow! ♥










No comments:
Post a Comment