Hello world!
Just a random update since i have the time now before i knock off from work. (:
Work was great with lovely colleagues and bosses.
Baby came to fetch me for lunch and fetch me back home everyday. ♥
It's Mid-Autumn Festival tomorrow, and I am totally not aware of it until I saw my tweet.
My bosses had been offering us mooncakes from Ritz Carlton, The Fullerton Hotel etc.
(I guess I'm gonna put on some weight from this month onwards! Which is a good thing at least, to me!)
Sidetrack, my dear Huili came back from her Paris trip last week!
And a big thanks to her for helping us to get the bags back all the way from Paris! Xoxo.
And and and, my lovelove will be joining my company on Thursday!
Happy MAX!!! :D
p/s: I still miss you so...











No comments:
Post a Comment