Going Ecp at least twice a week.
Baby caught this Melody with $1! Lucky enough!
As usual, baby&I will sit at the beach having heart-to-heart talk. (:


"Gong Zai Mian" at Hk cafe

Baby never fail to buy this for me before we left.♥
Last Wed, went over to meet Love at her place first.
Headed down straight to ION to meet Sweet there.
Had our lunch at Wisma before shopping.
Cabbed to Bugis and continue our shopping session! (:
Settled our dinner at Parco around 8pm.
The 3 of us shared a cab as sweet is going back to her place too.
I went to Love's place cause baby is playing basketball with his friends nearby.
Home aftermath.
Not forgetting,last Monday met up with my 2 ♥babygirls.
Accompanied Love to Silhouette first before heading to Newton for dinner.
Had a wonderful day with the 2 of them although it's a short meet up.
Precious left first, Baby came to fetch Love & I back aftermath.(
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone










No comments:
Post a Comment