Wednesday, February 24, 2010

♥ Mahjong loves

 

Went over to Sandy lovelove's place in the morning. 
Lynn Precious is already there.
The three of us squeezing in a sofa telling each other ghost stories. Lol! 
Without us knowing, 1 hour has passed. 
We went for our breakfast cause all of us is complaining hungry.
Started playing 3 person mahjong while waiting for Shuling darling.
Stopped the game halfway at 12plus, we accompanied lovelove to fetch Phoebe from school! :D
Darling came in a short while, and we started our Mj session. 
Finished playing at 6plus, lovelove was the biggest winner that day! Hahaha.
Darling left first, therefore love,precious and I went for our dinner aftermath. 
Precious left after dinner and I went to love's place while waiting for baby. 
Played with baby Charlene and her smile is so sweet!!! I kept calling her happy baby because she never fail to smile. :D 
Baby came to fetch me back home-sweet-home. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment