Wednesday, October 14, 2009

8FPD reunion!

It's 9th Oct!
I left my house in the evening, went to Westmall and meet up with Lynn Precious.
We settled ourselves at Pasta Mania for dinner without waiting the rest (we are dying of hunger).
Sandy Love&Wq came to meet us shortly after.
Love got her Iphone too. (:
Accompanied Love&Wq for dinner, and Cherrie sweet came to find us first.
The rest came at 9plus, but it's still early to hit boat quay.
We chilled around and waited for one of their friend to drive down.
Nicely 4 person in each car and we headed down to boat quay straight.
Love got the private room for us beforehand. (:
The 8 of us conquered the whole room! Haw-haw.
Martell instead of Chivas for the night.
We started to sing,play games,cam-whore and drink.
Opened 2nd bottle of Martell at the later part.
Left boat quay at 6am.
Wq drove me and darling to batok and they went back.
Darling and I went to have our breakfast as early as 7am.
Thanks darling for accompanying me. (:
Home-Sweet-Home



♥8FPD group photo!♥





♥My Precious


♥My LoveLove







Love&I camwhoring at one corner. And we took tons of photos! Hahaha!

♥My sweet sweet love


p/s: I'll be back to upload more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment