HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST JIEJIE!
She's the one that always pamper me like a little princess.
She taught me what's right and what's wrong.
She is there when I am down or needed someone.
She will come in my room,lie on my bed and talk to me until she falls asleep.
We've got so much to talk everynight before we sleep.
We will update each other what had happen on that day.
She's my best gossip partner too! (hahaha!)
I will never ever forget what you did for me when I was in sec 2.
The best sister.
Last but not least, Jiejie never fail to say goodnight to me everyday before she sleep. (:
I am bless to have her as my sister.
She is the best that I could ask for.
I love her to bits!
My poor jiejie is sick. ):
Get well soon!
Jiejie's 21st birthday at DES's place last year!
A birthday surprise at DES's attic.Balloons!!!
Jiejie is loved by so many of us! (:
Jiejie&Suzie!
No words can describe how much I love my sis.
Blood is thicker than water. (:
Wish her Happy birthday here!
p/s,you will love your birthday so much this year!
I swear!
It's a secret. :D
Stay tuned! I will update the secret sooonnn!











No comments:
Post a Comment