Friday, July 10, 2009

Photobucket

High fever for days. Baby brought me to Dr.Low the day before. But I don't think the medicine works for me. Yesterday midnight my temperature went up to 39.1 degree. I was alone because baby went back to his camp already. Baby called to check my temperature, I told him 39.1 degree now! He was shocked and panicked at the same time. Kept asking me to go bath with cold water,drink more water and hide under my blanket. I threw Dr.Low's medicine aside and took Dr.Tan's(the doctor I'd visit since young) instead. I didn't on air con yesterday night and I sweat like nobody's business. Still, Dr.Tan's medicine work for me the best! (: I wanna eat so many things right now. ): Faster recover and eat like there is no tomorrow!

p/s:If you don't know anything,just keep your mouth shut. Don't act as if you know or even assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment