Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year 2009!

Celebrated my New year eve at beibei's place.
Cabbed over to her place at around 9pm.
Headed to Bukit timah to meet lineee and had our supper there.
Drink&chill outside her garden all the way till 8am.
Beibei's dad was nice enough to buy us Mac for breakfast.
Baby came to fetch me in the afternoon.
Expected, I jumped onto baby's bed and slept all the way.
By the time I woke up the sky has already turn dark.
Baby&I got ourself prepared and drove down to VivoCity.
Pulled dawn to shop with me while baby&Isaac went to smoke (cause I'm afraid the shop is gonna close anytime soon!).
Nothing really caught my eye cause it was a last minute shopping. ):
Dashed into Mango and die die got myself a top. (:
Caught Bedtime story aftermath.
Rate it 4/5.
Home-Sweet-Home aftermath.
Comments below instead of cbox (:
Pictures
Disturbing darling

Disturbing beibei when she is washing the dish



Cheers!


















beibei's dad and us



































































































2 comments: